Raspberry Peanut Butter Oat Crumble Bars
We’re so delighted to team up with the iconic Flahavans for the month of April to bring you our recipe series with loads of gorgeous oat and PB recipes to help you make the most of your cupboard staples. Like most Irish families we grew up on Flahavan’s oats and it feels very special to get to collaborate with such an inspiring Irish brand!
Whether you’re planning mountain hikes or picnic parties, we have a new recipe each week throughout April to keep you inspired! First up it is our ⚡️Peanut Butter Raspberry Oat Crumble Bar⚡️ They are sweet and crumbly and oh so delicious! Get making!!
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 25 minutes
Servings - 8 - 10
For the Raspberry Filling
- 350g frozen raspberries
- 60ml maple syrup
- 30g whole chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Base and Topping
- 70g melted butter, plant based if necessary or desired
- 80ml maple syrup
- 80g Nutshed Smooth Peanut Butter
- 200g Flahavans Gluten Free Oats
- 100g ground almonds / almond flour
- 50g soft brown sugar or coconut sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Line an 8 inch tin with baking paper.
- Add all the filling ingredients to a pot over a medium heat. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Set to one side to cool a little.
- Mix together the melted butter, maple syrup and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Add the oats, ground almonds, and soft brown sugar and mix well to combine.
- Place ⅔ of the mixture into the prepared tin. Spread evenly over the base and pack down with the back of a spoon.
- Spoon the raspberry filling over the base. Spread evenly.
- Crumble over the remaining oat and peanut butter mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22 - 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before slicing. They will slice with ease if chilled overnight!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to four days or freeze for up to one month.