No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookie Nests
Preparation Time - 10 minutes + Setting Time
Cooking Time - Nada
Servings - 9 - 10 cookies
- 80g maple syrup or honey
- 80g butter, plant based if desired or necessary
- 130g smooth Nutshed Chocolate peanut butter
- 20g cocoa powder
- 130g Flahavans Gluten Free Oats
- 20g desiccated coconut
- 9 - 10 heaped tsp of yoghurt of choice; I used dairy free coconut yogurt
- Berries for serving
- Whisk together the maple syrup or honey, melted butter, peanut butter and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Add the oats and coconut and mix well to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 10 even balls. Flatten and shape into cookies in a large plate or tray that will fit in your fridge. Place into the fridge to firm up for at least an hour.
- Before serving, fill the center of each cookie with yoghurt of choice and top with berries. I like to think of these as a breakfast or more nutritionally dense snack cookie. Perfect for an Easter breakfast or brunch buffet!