Grilled Courgette & PB Sandwich
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - Nada
Servings - 2 sandwiches
- 4 Tbsp Nutshed Original or Very Crunchy PB
- 2 tbsp of your favourite Folláin Relish
- 4 slices of your favourite bread
- 2 leaves of romaine lettuce or similar
- 6 pieces of courgette, sliced into rounds or ribbons*
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp chickpeas cooked (drained and rinsed if canned)
- 6 – 8 pea shoots (or your favourite sprouts)
*This recipe works great with raw or cooked courgette. If using raw, cut the courgette into thin ribbons, sprinkle with salt and a squeeze of lemon. For cooked, cut the courgette into rounds and use a griddle pan to sear the courgette for 3 minutes each side or grill for 5 minutes each side. Set aside to cool.
Spread the peanut butter on bread, then cream cheese, add the chickpeas (which will stick to the cream cheese), then courgette, relish and romaine lettuce in that order. Top it off with the pea shoots, slice in half and enjoy!