Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 150g porridge oats
- 40g oat flour (or grind down oats in the blender)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 80g Nutshed Cinnamon and Raisin Peanut Butter
- 60g butter (vegan or dairy), melted
- 80ml maple syrup
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon (optional if you want them extra cinnamony)
- 50g plump raisins
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together the baking powder, oat flour and porridge oats in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the peanut butter, melted butter and maple syrup in a jug.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients along with the raisins and extra cinnamon if using. Once combined, leave the mixture to firm up a little as the oats absorb some of the moisture for ten minutes.
- Use an ice cream scoop to create 8 - 10 even mounds of oat cookie dough. Shape the cookies using your hands, or place a cookie cutter over the mound and press the cookie dough down using your fingers or the back of a teaspoon to shape them into even rounds.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully. Store cookies in a sealed container for up to 5 days.