Chocolate Peanut Butter S’mores
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 6 (12 cookies)
For the Cookies
- 100ml maple syrup
- 125g Nutshed Smooth Peanut Butter
- 120g oat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 mighty tablespoons of Nutshed Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 18 - 20 marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk together the maple syrup and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Add the oat flour, baking powder and salt and mix to combine. Leave to sit for about 10 minutes before rolling the dough between two pieces of parchment paper using a rolling pin.
- Cut out cookies using a cookie cutter of choice. I used one that was approximately 3 inches (7 ish cm) in diameter and cut out 12 cookies in total. The cookies won’t rise much so you can make them as big or small, thick or thin as you like, the cooking time will just vary slightly.
- Place cookies onto your baking tray and bake for 12 minutes, turning the tray or trays half way through cooking.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the tray and then on a wire rack.
- Assemble s’mores as and when ready to serve. Place 3 -4 marshmallows on one cookie depending on the size of the marshmallows and either grill for just a couple of minutes, place into the microwave for about 20 - 30 seconds, or you can soften and brown the marshmallows with a blow torch! Top with a tablespoon or as much as you’d like of Nutshed Chocolate Peanut Butter. Sandwich together with another cookie and dig in. Warning, things will get messy, but oh so delicious.
*You can also place chocolate peanut butter on each side of the s’mores for a double chocolate PB hit!