Apple Cinnamon Baked Oats
We’re so delighted to team up with the iconic Flahavans for the month of April to bring you our recipe series with loads of gorgeous oat and PB recipes to help you make the most of your cupboard staples. Like most Irish families we grew up on Flahavan’s oats and it feels very special to get to collaborate with such an inspiring Irish brand!
Whether you’re planning mountain hikes or picnic parties, we have a new recipe each week throughout April to keep you inspired! Our third recipe is our ⚡️Apple Cinnamon Baked Oats⚡️ They are warm and and oh so delicious! Get making!!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- 50g Flahavans Gluten Free Pure Oats
- 125ml milk of choice
- 60g apple puree
- 2 tbsp Nutshed Cinnamon and Raisin Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp of baking powder
- Diced apple, Nutshed Cinnamon and Raisin Peanut Butter and chopped pecans to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the mixture into an 8oz (about 225ml) oven safe dish of choice. Grease the dish with a little spray oil, coconut oil or butter first!
- You can optionally add another tsp - 1 tbsp of the Nutshed peanut butter to the center of the oats half way through filling the dish, and then top it off with the remaining oat mixture.
- Cook outs for 15 - 20 minutes depending on desired level of doneness. We cooked these ones for 20 minutes for a set, soft, doughy, cake-like consistency.
- Top oats with apples, peanut butter and some chopped pecans!